Tuesday, November 3, 2009

The Beginning:

So I saw some really cute blogs lately and decided to try it out myself. It has already taken me days to try and figure it out, so I don't know how great at this I'll be. I have tried and tried to figure out how to post pictures and still don't know how. This will be a learning experience to say the least !

Most of you know everything about me and my family, I grew up in Livingston and Seth in Cookeville. We meet on a blind date, going into my Junior year in college. My best friend, Stacey set us after she was asked out my Seth and said no for other reasons. We dated for a year and a half and got engaged. We were married in August 2005.

In September 2007 we had a beautiful baby girl, Cara Lee. She has truly changed our lives! She is full of energy, funny, and the sweetest little girl ever, but she's hit the 'terrible twos' and can be a handful at time, to say the least! She loves watching Dora the Explorer, we have to watch it every morning and usually at night too. She is also taking ballet classes, which she LOVES, but she doesn't always follow instruction. She keeps us very busy and on our toes all the time.

I work at Cookeville Regional Medical Center on the cardiac stepdown unit. I love my job on most days! Some days I wish I were at home with my daughter. Seth owns a landscaping and lawn care business, Double Precision, which keeps him very busy most days. He also manages out 31 rental properties.

We have a large family on both sides, which we love so much. They all give us lots of support and encouragement. We have wonderful friends and enjoy the time we get to spend with them. We go to church at Jefferson Ave. Church of Christ, our family there is great! I couldn't ask for a better church family and friends. Cara Lee also has lots of friends her age, which is great!

God has truly blessed me and my family!

2 comments:

  1. Welcoming to the blogging world! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome to the world of bloggging! Love your pictures...as always Cara Lee is precious!

    ReplyDelete