Saturday, November 28, 2009

Thanksgiving

Thanksgiving is one of my favorite holidays. It is a time to be thankful for what the Lord has given to us, and this year I have so much to be thankful for. I have a wonderful husband who takes care of me and a beautiful daughter who makes me so happy everyday. I have one of the best families in the world and wonderful friends.

I was lucky this year to be off work, so when we woke up Cara Lee and I watched the Macy's Parade. She didn't pay a lot of attention to it, but I enjoyed it. We always spend Thanksgiving with my family because Seth's family always travels. We had lots of delicious food and good laughs as always!

That night, it's kinda a tradition, we put up our Christmas tree. Cara Lee really enjoyed putting the tree up this year. She loved the ornaments!!! Of course, most of our ornaments are on the bottoms limbs all in a roll, but she had so much fun doing it, which is what matters!

Then of course comes one of my favorites, Black Friday!!! I am one of the crazies who gets up at 3 am to go to Wal Mart. I had finished with Cara Lee's shopping, but I couldn't resist the Barbie power wheels that was on sale. Then my sister, mom and I went Target and Dick's sporting goods. We got lots of great deals, had a fun time together, and spent lots of money!

Hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving!

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like yall had fun!!!
    I love your Santa Claus layout on here!

    ReplyDelete