Saturday, December 26, 2009

Christmas!!!

So I've been trying to edit my last
post for days now and it wouldn't let
me, that is why it looked so crazy.
My sister was my witness, so I finally
got it edited and it only took a few hours.

Christmas Eve day was spent with my
dad's mom and his sister's family. We
went to my grandmother's that day, it
was a little different this year without
my grandfather there to tell jokes, but
we know he was looking down on us. Then
that night we always go to Seth's family.
It is always so exciting up there with seven
kids anxiously awaiting to open their
presents, but it is so much fun. Seth's
grandma got to come in this year from
California to spend it with us. It was a
wonderful night!

Cara Lee with Aunt Megan (aka
Frosty)


Cara Lee with all her cousins!


She was so exicted about the little
people she got from grammy and papa.


So Christmas morning was the best ever!!! I
woke early that morning to shower so I could
ready, when I heard little foot steps running
thru the house. She came running into the
bathroom carrying her bouncy ball and said
"ball mommy, come on". She was so excited
to see what Santa brought her and open her
gifts from Seth and I. So excited she peed her
pants! I can only hope every Christmas is this
special!


I could have saved so much money if I would have
known all she wanted was play dough and chap
stick!




Her next favorite thing...chap stick!



Her new pink jeep!



Her refridgerator to match her
kitchen from Santa



Cara Lee got lots of stuff for her
baby dolls. Santa brougt her a
crib for her Bitty Baby. She also
got a high chair, bath tub, diaper
bag, and stroller. She loves it all!


Megan and Wes got her a new stroller



Me with Megan and Heath



My little family!




My mom, dad, brother and sister with Cara Lee and me

No comments:

Post a Comment